Compare hurricane impact windows in Miami from High Service Glass of Florida and see why our products are the best choice for your home, office, or place of business. When you’re ready to buy hurricane windows, you’ll find our experts happy to answer product questions, help with window selection, and offer a professional installation to protect your building from damage due to hurricane-force winds. If you live in Miami, consider the following 5 reasons you need hurricane impact windows:
- Strict Miami codes for homes and businesses require building owners to install windows and doors designed and manufactured to stand up to high winds. If you fail to comply with laws, your insurance may not cover damages after a hurricane.
- Florida approved storm windows are superior to other products sold on the market. Compare our quality at High Service Glass of Florida with other windows.
- Impact resistant windows cost less than you probably think! Reach out to one of our product specialists fo
- Hurricane windows improve energy efficiency and maintain a more comfortable temperature inside of your building- think less energy to operate your A/C or heating system.
- Hurricane windows and doors in FL also protect against intrusion. If you’ve been thinking about ramping up security in your home or business, you’ll find our products offer exceptional protection in Miami.
How Much Do Hurricane Impact Windows Cost?
Don’t confuse affordable prices with cheap products- the difference is like night and day. At High Service Glass of Florida, we sell the best hurricane impact windows in Miami at a cost you’re sure to appreciate. Your one-time product and installation cost will provide peace of mind for many years. Order by phone or through our contact form online for affordably-priced storm windows and doors. If you’d like to speak with someone from our company, we’re happy to help- call any time between 7:00 am and 10:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Multiple Options For Residential & Commercial Applications
In the past, hurricane impact windows came in one basic style that was purely functional, but a lot has changed over the last decade. Today, top manufacturers in storm windows offer many attractive styles:
- Horizontal sliding
Qualified homeowners can apply for financing through our website to avoid paying upfront product and installation costs all at once. If you’d like more information about our finance program, reach out to us by phone.
The Best Hurricane Impact Windows in Miami
Need another reason to choose us for your new storm windows? Try our products risk-free; visit the High Service Glass of Florida ‘About Us’ page here: https://www.highserviceglassfl.com/about-us/ to learn more about our product guarantee and our commitment to providing our customers with a truly exceptional experience. Browse the free resources on our website and reach out to us for more information. If you’re comparing price quotes and company reviews, we invite you to type our name into your preferred directory to see how we measure up to the competition.